2021-12-01

WE COMBINE


would you have me back

city of my heart

after these years we've been apart

 

would you gimme shelter

hold me in your warmth

like you used to do in those afternoons

when on you i still walked

 

we have rage in our voice, we combine

we are gentle and strong, we combine

we are both under missions alike

we are tough, we combine

 

we are tough, we combine...

 

would you have me back

pleading of a son blood of your blood

place i call home

 

i had a few reasons for leaving you behind

but it is still you the place where i run to

when my wounds make me cry

 

we both have bigger dreams, we combine

we both fight for our roots, we combine

we have taste and ambitions alike

we are tough, we combine


my home, my land, we are tough, we combine


A GENTE SE COMBINA


você me teria de volta, cidade do meu coração?

depois desses anos que estivemos separados?

você me daria abrigo e me abraçaria no teu calor

como você costumava fazer naquelas tardes

em que eu caminhava sobre ti?


temos bravura na nossa voz, a gente se combina

somos gentis e fortes, a gente se combina

estamos ambos em missões parecidas

a gente é duro, a gente se combina


você me teria de volta?

pedido de filho, sangue do teu sangue

lugar que chamo de lar

tive algumas razões pra ter te deixado

mas ainda é você o lugar pra onde corro

quando minhas feridas me fazem chorar


nós dois temos sonhos maiores, a gente se combina

nós dois lutamos por nossas raízes, a gente se combina

temos gostos e ambições parecidas

a gente é duro, a gente se combina

meu lar, minha terra, a gente é duro

a gente se combina


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário