2021-12-01

YOUTH NEW TREASURE


how vicarious of me

drinking from your wine, feeding on your thoughts

Will it make me wiser if I gulp it faster?

 

how much grateful I’ll be

if my years of hope match my years of dreams

it would be my pleasure

taking youth new treasure with me

 

rewind all that’s right, leave out certainty

allow a new truth appear

leaf through the old lines

their philosophy is smaller than our minds

 

we’ve been waiting in wonder

living up and under the same old thing

shall we make this over

and remove these covers

 

when the words spread out

echoing a sound, reaching for the moon

we will keep forever

all this brand new treasure of youth


NOVO TESOURO DA JUVENTUDE


quão vicário de mim

beber de seu vinho, me alimentar de seus pensamentos

me fará mais sábio se eu bebê-lo mais rápido?


como serei grato se meus anos de esperança

encontrarem meus anos de sonho

o prazer seria meu

de levar esse novo tesouro da juventude comigo


retroceda tudo que é certo, abandone a certeza

permita surgir uma nova verdade

folheie as velhas falas

a filosofia nelas é menor do que nossas mentes


estamos esperando em reflexão

vivendo altos e baixos a mesma coisa de sempre

não deveríamos acabar com ela?

e remover essas cobertas?


quando as palavras se espalharem

ecoando um som e alcançando a lua

guardaremos para sempre

esse novo tesouro da juventude

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário